Sunday, December 31, 2006

"Nice To Meet You Anyway"

So, I've been trying to start a blog for a while now... hopefully this isn't just another one of my test blogs that I will never visit again... ha.

ANYWAYS, New Year's eve is tonight... Don't really know what I'm doing yet. All I know is that I don't want to hang out with Chanel, even if she invited me like 43252543 times to go drink a 26er of vodka with her.. But sometimes she just aggravates the shit outta me.

My girlfriend, Aimee, is spending new year's eve with her crush Jaqueline (who she likes just a "TINY" bit...pfft). Having an Ellen coming out party.. I wasn't invited. HEY, i like ellen too.

Oh and my best friend, Shara, just called for the first time since she went to France for an student exchange program, sounds like she's having fun =D Im happy for her, I really am.

Oh well. Talk to you tomorrow.

-Stef

No comments: