Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Doll Steak... Test Meat"

What? I'm not allowed to be bored?? RAWR

Great About Yourself Myspace Survey(Not many like this!)
† The Who's †
Who was the last person to hug you?:Hmm... My mom.
Who did you talk to last?:My mom xD
Who saw you cry last?:Um.. Well not really CRY, but like tear up? Chanel.
Who is your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/other?:Crush = Aimee
Who can you tell everything to?:Danika
Who's your funniest friend?:Beatrice..
Who's your most hyper friend?:Um... Either Nicole or Aimee O_O
Who's the best friend of your life?:Shara...
Who made you cry last?:Aimee..
Who would be the best president out of all your friends?:BEATRICE
Who is your favorite music artist (NOT a band)?:Jack Johnson
Who was the first person you've ever crushed on?:I think that was Jasson... O_O; Eww.
Who likes you right now?:I think Aimee does... Hopefully. I think this guy called Nick kinda likes me..
Who do you miss?:Um, my grandma? xD She was wack. And Aimee.
♥ The What's ♥
What time is it?:2:09 PM
What's your favorite possession?:My elephant plush... Elly.
What's the best way to spend Friday night?:Partying!
What's your favorite pick-up line?:Wtf.. I don't.. use pick up lines xD
What are you wearing?:Horny are ya? Haha. Jeans and a sweater.
What do you do when you're upset?:I try to get over it... But sometimes I cry.
What's the best snack in the world?:Cookies and milk =D
What kind of clothes do you wear?:Things that don't compliment my body...
What's one of your weird quirks that nobody really understands?:No idea...
What's one thing that you must have?:I don't know.
What's the worst taste ever?:Olives, pickles and mustard :( puke
What body part on someone else is your favorite?:Lips.
What is one turn-off when it comes to relationships?:When someone kisses WAY too sloppily... Like, too much spit and too much tongue... Control yourselves people!
What is your favorite thing to do when you're home?:Masterbate? LMAO.. I'm totally kidding... Watch TV , go on my computer or read.
♠ The Where's ♠
Where was the last place you drove to?:Garage..
Where is your favorite place to be at?:My room.
Where did you have your first kiss?:I don't remember what was my first kiss was... I think it was for a dare though.
Where is your favorite place to shop?:Hot Topic xD
Where were you when 9/11 happened?:At school.
Where are you during the day most?:School?
Where do you keep your clothes at home?:My closet.. That's right... I'm a normal person!!
Where is your bed in your bedroom?:Left corner... I think.
Where is your best friend right now?:Well... I don't really have a best friend... My friends are
Where do you want to go on vacation?:Florida.
Where do you want to live when you're older?:New Zealand... But I'll probably just stay in Ontario.
Where would you go if you could take a free vacation?:New Zealand.
Where did you go to a party last?:Um.... Nick's house? I guess it was kinda like a party.
Where is one place that you absolutely HATE?:I can't think of that right now.
‡ The When's ‡
When was the last time you showered?:Like an hour aggo.
When did you last do something illegal?:Like 2 days ago haha
When is the best time to watch a movie?:At night, with your boyfriend/girlfriend
When do you brush your teeth?:Morning/Night
When do you like to sleep?:Early. But I have difficulty sleeping so that doesn't happen often.
When was the last fight you were involved in?:None?
When was the last time you laughed?:A few minutes ago.. I think.
When will you go to college?:After 12th grade? O_O
When do you want to get married?:When I meet the right person.
When do you think you will graduate college?:I DONT KNOW!
When are you most happy?:o0
When do you like to sing?:When I'm alone.
When do you like to play video games?:All the time xP
When was the last time you went out of state?:A few months ago I think
♣ The How's ♣
How many times do you shower daily?:Once a day.
How are you?:Shitty.
How do you solve a family problem?:By talking calmly?
How many times did you swear today?:I think I said "What the hell?" this morning... O_O
How many pairs of pants do you own?:Do you honestly think I'm gonna count?
How much money do you have right now?:A few hundred.
How many things do you own that your parents/siblings don't know about?:Like... 3 things.
How much food do you eat daily?:Depends.
How much money did you spend on the most expensive thing you own?:Like 400 $ on my camera.
How many times can you spin around in circles without being dizzy?:Wtf
How many drugs have you done?:Uh... Let's see.... like 6-7ish?? Depends what you're counting as a drug..
How many times have you smoked?:Probably 10 cigaretttes in my lifetime.
How much alcohol do you usually consume?:To get drunk? Like.. not alot xD
How many times do you brush your hair a day?:Once?
*The Have You Evers*
Have you ever been on a house roof top?:Yes.
Have you ever swam in an ocean?:Yup.
Have you ever accidentally lock yourself in a room?:Not that I recall...
Have you ever gotten arrested?:Nooo
Have you ever gone raving?:I want to..
Have you ever baked out an entire room?:lmao yes
Have you ever burnt something while trying to cook?:No, don't think so.
Have you ever gone through a whole week without changing your clothes?:Ew no.
Have you ever kissed a stranger?:Sort of...
Have you ever tackled someone?:Playfully.
Have you ever pierced yourself?:Accidentaly.
Have you ever talked to yourself?:All the time :P
Have you ever played strip beer pong?:lmao no. But I'd like to one day. Looks fun.
Have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't breathe?:YEAH!
(Aaaand now for ONE WORD RESPONSES!)
Reading::awesome
Soda::gross
Jell-o::shooters
Trampoline::jumppppp
Your last ex-boyfriend::*girlfriend
Summer flings::nada
Ganja::TOPPLE
Drinking::fun
Strip Clubs::smexy
Dating::ok?
Cookies::milk
Underwear::thongs
Cold::better
Color::black
Bed::comfortable
Pants::jeans
Microwave::cancer!
Toaster::toasty
Blender::www.willitblend.com
Magic::real
Love::real
Hate::real
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: